Do you have Knee Problems or Knee Pain?
So many people suffer from some form of Knee Pain. In fact, more people visit their doctor to find out how to discuss and treat knee problems than any other ailment or condition.
What Causes Knee Pain?Here is a list of some possible reasons why you may experience sore knees:
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoporosis - bones to become thin and brittle
- Injuries - Sports related and otherwise
- Obesity - Creates excessive strain on the joints
- Anatomy - of the knee and/or hips and ankles
- Bursitis - inflammation of the bursae sacs
The numbers are staggering!
Statistics show that close to 75% of sports athletes suffer from some level of knee joint pain.
The Knee Joint is more often injured than any other joint in the body.
American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons reports there are about 270,000 knee replacement operations performed each year in the United States. This is amazing. Do you want to be in those statistics?
The good news is that you do not have to suffer so much!