What is an Arthritic Toe?
- Arthritic toes are described as an inflammation of the cartilage and lining of your toe joints.
- Wear and tear on the joints causes the cartilage and joint capsules to thin to the point where the bone ends start to rub together.
- One or more toes may be affected and it usually starts with the big toe joint.
- Pain is very localized, sometimes showing redness and inflammation.
- Most toe pain is from some form of arthritis and most often it's osteoarthritis.
- Osteoarthritic toes usually show up later in life... after the age of 50, unless brought on by an earlier injury.
- For some, rheumatoid arthritic toes can be equally painful with more swelling and can affect people of all ages.
- Other ailments like bunions, mallet toes, hammer toes, and claw toes, often develop, as a secondary result of arthritis, particularly Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Treating Arthritic Toes:
We suggest that your shoes are comfortable and roomy enough for your toes when they swell. This will help ease any pressure points that can irritate your arthritic toe joints.
Prolotex™ Far Infrared Therapy Socks help to reduce the arthritis pain you are experiencing in your toes. Socks are soft and comfortable with a smooth, inoffensive flat seam at the toe.
Many other people have had good success by wearing the socks a night, while sleeping.
That's right... all you have to do is wear them!
What can Prolotex™ Infrared Socks do to help?
Prolotex™ specialty socks are fused with a safe formula of bio-ceramics that emit beneficial far infrared rays (FIR).
These waves of soothing energy penetrate deep into the tissues of your toes and basically increase (stimulate) the molecular activity of the cells.
The stimulation of the tiny capillaries and veins in your body dilate the cells and allow fresh oxygenated blood containing vital nutrients to reach afflicted areas.
Pain is eased, swelling and inflammation is greatly reduced, and the cellular healing process is promoted.
Far Infrared Rays are very helpful in reducing inflammation and relieving your pain. Depending on the severity of your condition and how long you have been experiencing symptoms, it may take a bit longer to feel the benefits of natural FIR therapy.