Treatment for Fibromyalgia
How to Treat Fibromyalgia:
Your physician may prescribe any combination of the following treatments that may or may not included medications.
- Change your Lifestyle
- Sleep & Rest
- Stress management
- Herbal Supplements
Pharmaceutical Prescriptions help initially but the long term side affects may be undesirable.
Far Infrared Therapy garments have been shown to be very effective in treating Fibromyalgia.
Just by wearing Far Infrared Clothing you it will be able to:
- save money by reducing the number of expensive Massage, Acupuncture and Chiropractor Sessions you will need
- help to improve the circulation and increase your metabolism similar to that you would gain from exercise
- help you to sleep better and become more rested
- help reduce muscle tension and the stress build up in your shoulders, arms, hips and thighs
- help the body's natural processes of flushing toxins and metabolic waste from your cells and tissues
I am 61 years old and just started to wear a Prolotex T-Shirt a few days ago. First of all it actually is an attractive shirt -- doesn't have that underwear look about it. But more importantly it seems to work. The normal aches and pains that come with aging have just gone away and it's so good, that I have already ordered two more.
The FIR energy emitted from the Far Infrared fabric helps to reduce joint pain, eases the muscle pains and cramping in your arms, shoulders and upper body.