Causes of Elbow Pain
What Causes Elbow Pain?
Here is a list of some possible reasons why you may experience sore elbows:
7 Reasons For Elbow Pain
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoporosis - bones to become thin and brittle
- Injuries - bangs, bruises, repetitive stress, sports, occupational related and otherwise
- Obesity - Creates excessive strain on the joints
- Anatomy - poor alignment of the elbow joint
- Bursitis - inflammation of the bursae sacs
- Cancer - Yes, your elbow can be painful then too
No matter what the cause of your elbow pain, you will want to reduce the pain.