Wrist Pain Symptoms
Wrist Pain Symptoms?
Wrist pain may be accompanied by the following symptoms:
- pain, numbness, or tingling that gets worse at night.
- sudden, sharp, pain shooting up into the hand.
- numbness or tingling sensation in the hands.
- difficulty making a fist or gripping objects.
- swelling or redness around the wrist.
- intense knife jabbing sensations.
- warm to touch.
- swollen fingers.
- dull aching.
Depending on the severity of the pain, you may want to seek the advice of your physician. An x-ray can show hairline fractures that may not be diagnosed without.